Wednesday, June 27, 2007

On Family

I Googled "How To Blog" to get this started. How pathetic is that! Buti nalang may Google account ako, invite pa ng panganay ko. She said I needed a second email account. Malay ko at the time! I just didn't want to turn her down. Kaya heto, nagmamasid-masid ako para sa katatawanan niyo. I think there are enough society, entertainment and lifestyle blogs. I was always non-conformist. Kunwari cerebral yung dating ko:p Tignan niyo naman yung buhay ng isang pangkaraniwang Pinay na nag-aambisyon para sa mga anak niya.

I have four kids. Two of them are in Silliman University, Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental. One is a freshman, the other has a student ID which begins 2002. Sana mag-doktora siya para may excuse. Unico hijo is in DLSU-Taft, my second daughter is a Senior sa St. Scho. The commute sa akin to check on them is awful, I wouldn't wish it on you. I love their schools! Someone once mentioned to me that I could have put them in lesser schools just to get it over and done with. Tama siya, but I couldn't. Kelangan ko pa rin matulog ng mahimbing. Mamomroblema ka na rin lang sa tuition, eh, laki-lakihan mo na. Di mo rin naman mababayaran diba? (Puro ako Plan C). Awa ng Diyos, the two eldest girls graduate in March DAW! Before I forget, my grandson is in Nursery 1, Dumaguete rin.

Wag na nila ako intindihin, pinaghahandaan ko 'to. Pero wag din sana sila intindihin. I'm willing to shoulder living expenses for eternity. Pero iba na yung personal luho, good luck mga anak. I think I deserve not having to worry about it na.

I love all these kids to death! I took a quiz years ago to figure what's important to you. No surprise, everybody else was expendable but for them. Nadagdagan pa ng grandson panggulo. Until everybody graduates and lives their own lives (na DAPAT lang!), I will continue to post my thoughts and feelings. Four years kaya yun at least. Matira matibay...

Keep your fingers and eyes crossed, sana di ako masyadong busy mag-post.

No comments:

Post a Comment